Thursday 13 December 2012

Fur Friend Friday - Mina blog

Today is the last of 3 hounds that I know who live together - Mina

Name
Mina
Breed
Lurcher (though my hu-mum calls me a Greyhound)
Colour
Brindle
How old are you/when were you born?
I don’t know when I was born as I was found as a stray and I’m not tattooed. So my humum has given me the same birthday as her – 4 March. My humans think I’m around 10 years old.

Where did you come from?
I was found as a stray puppy in Newcastle upon Tyne and adopted by my hoomans.
Where do you now live?
In a lovely village near Market Rasen
Who do you live with?
My hu-mum & hu-dad, along with Jasper, Stevie and Tula the cat (yes, I live with a cat!)

Are you on any social networks?
No but my hu-mum is on Twitter - @sukesu and so is Jasper - @JaspertheHound. I do feature in my hu-mum’s blog a lot though – www.diaryofacanineconvert.com

When did I first met you?
At the Great Greyhound Gathering 2011
Favourite walk?
Cherryburn in Northumberland – I go swimming in the river
Favourite place to visit?
Cornwall. I’ve been on two holidays to Cornwall and I love the beaches (and Cornish pasties)

What is your Daily kibble?
James Wellbeloved cereal free kibble (I can’t eat wheat)
What is your favourite treat?
My hu-mum’s homemade liver cake.


Your Mom gave me some at GGG it's truely nommie !
What do you dislike?
Not getting my own way (only kidding)! I don’t like dogs who come to sniff my bottom – it’s very rude!
Which would you prefer rabbit? Squirrel? or cat?
Rabbit! I once caught a rabbit right in front of my hu-dad, when I was younger. I don’t chase cats as I live with a cat called Tula.
Favourite toy?
I have lots of favourite toys! I love my space lobber and I love playing with my Katie’s Bumper toys with my humum..

Any other comments
I like to bust a lot of greyhound myths…I’m very good at recall and enjoy learning tricks (I do a mean roll out the carpet) and I’ve just started learning agility with my hu-mum – I love it!

Ooh, and I won the Golden Oldie category at the Scruffts heat at the Lincolnshire Show this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment