Sunday 22 January 2012

Symply dog food blog

Christmas maybe over for humans but it still continues for me. I'm eating turkey twice a day in the form of turkey kibbles or Symply large dog turkey and rice dog food.
If I don't like it there's a 100% money back guarantee. But I do so it won't be needed.
The kibbles are nice circular in shape and still retain there shape when wet with water(the way I like it ! )
My hooman liked it for many reasons
It has a great guide on how much to give me when changing me over from my old food to this gradually. As well as the label saying what it's good for;
All natural , skin & coat, wheat gluten free, joint health, dental care and it's British !


The protein contact is 26% which is slightly higher than a Greyhound is advised by many books. I've been on it for a couple of weeks and I haven't suddenly become hyperactive or mad. The good news for the hoomans is the other end is solid so scooping is easy and no smelly windy (or carpet bum as my hoomans call it)
For price information and a list of other flavours they do go to Pets Corner website. 

2 comments:

  1. Not like us hoomans then Rolo, we get fed up with the turkey straight after Boxing Day :)

    ReplyDelete