Thursday 26 July 2012

Fur Friends Friday - Betty blog

Today I'm introducing my newest friend to you all- Betty


Name Betty
Breed. Yorkshire terrier
Colour. Blue and tan
How old are you? I'm 3
where did you come from? RSPCA Laybourne, Kent
Where do you now live? Kent
Who do you live with? Pops Harry
Are you on any social networks? No Pops not on the net.

Thanks for letting me be the first non sight hound to be featured on your blog. Not being a racer I don't know my family history so I'm jealous of you and Star being able to see that you are cousins.

When did I first met you? At my house in Kent as I live with your hooman mom's Dad or your Kent Grandad as you call him. July 2012
Favourite walk? Let loose in Hempstead park chasing other dogs
Favourite place to visit? The park

What is your Daily kibble? James Well beloved - turkey and rice
What is your favourite treat? Gravy bones
What do you dislike? Yet to come across something
Which would you prefer rabbit? Squirrel? or cat? Cat - chase the moggies !
Favourite toy? Any soft ball
Any other comments
I look forward to your visits to see pops and I.
You will just have to get used to my barking.

Next week it's the second of the 3 greys that live together Jasper.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Rolo... I didn't expect to meet a Yorkie on your blog. Betty is adorable, poor little love ending up at the RSPCA. Glad she is loving her life with Pops Harry. I could just give her a big squidgy hug :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty is awfully cute! I guess that gives her enough coolness to hang with the Greyhounds! ;)

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete