Saturday 22 October 2011

AK Creations rule blog

The weather is getting cooler and darker sooner. Us greys need to be looked after in both of these. My hoomans have discovered a great company AK Creations.

No noms or money is being exchanged for this review. Just a big smile on my face and my other hound friends.

My first buy was their reflective belt. Fits over the head easy and adjustable at the side. So I can wear it with different thickness of jacket.

My four legged pj's keep me warm at night. But my other greys have some also. Holly ! @holly_bobbins

Harry

And Dave @davidsbestmate

But now it's got colder outside my custom made jacket arrived. I love it it's a full snood so keeps my neck and ears warm !

But let's not forgot the really cool logo on their products !

Hoomans and I love AK Creations !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rolo,

    I lurve your outfits.
    You're one well dressed hound :-)

    ReplyDelete