Friday 8 March 2013

Samsung have a star visitor at Crufts Blog

So Thursday was day one of Crufts - 4 days of the worlds greatest dog show.
In the next 4 days over 25,000 dogs will be judged before best in show is awarded.
This year is Samsungs 20th year as a sponsor. Their stand (Hall 3, Stand 72) is set up as a home environment showcasing various Samsung equipment.

To officially open the stand Jodie Kidd an avid dog lover came with her dog to have some photographs done. Jodie said "I absolutely adore dogs! I have two of my own who are here with me at Crufts today. I once had 7 dogs, so I know how difficult it can be sometimes to keep them entertained. I love the idea of being able to use my phone or my tablet to download an app that keeps my dogs busy and their minds stimulated. It's great to see a brand like Samsung involved in Supporting the wellbeing of dogs in the UK."

On the stand can get a photo taken with your dog looking up to the camera. They will then print the photo for a memento of your visit.

Other parts of the stand include the latest smartphones and note tablets as well as try out the apps on. Even Jodie's dog was keen to get in on the fun.

I've already told you about the photo you can have done, try the smartphones and the tablets as well as collect loads of freebies such as badges, a bag and headbands. I like my headband.

I can't forget saying please visit the the Help-A-Dog-A-Thon Facebook app together with Blue Cross (app designed for browser not smartphone). They want you to adopt a virtual hound (4 to choose from) and for every dog adopted Samsung will donate money to pay for 2000 health checks.

Please go and visit the stand have a play and get lots of great freebies.

1 comment: