Saturday 17 September 2011

Great greyhound gathering pt1 blog

Well the day has finally come for the great greyhound gathering I've been excited for weeks about this.

I got entered into class 3 male dogs 5-7 yrs old and class 4 best black dog. I thought I had better stand by the rings and see what is going on!

Went into the first class hooman was talking to women next to me. Turned out to be @ceddergreyhound one of my twitter buddies.

Then we got speaking to the next owner and she had a bitch dog watching and she is my half sister

Unfortunately didn't get any rosettes in either group but best black dog had an unfair advantage as it was lashing down the judge wanted to get it done quickly.

Went back to the car for a towel down and for hoomans to have lunch. To be continued ......

1 comment:

  1. Aah you missed out on a rosette for best black dog. Who needs rosettes eh! You are the best :)

    ReplyDelete